Our services including but not limited to:
1. Advising on matters concerning the protection of copyright and neighboring rights, including:
- Conducting searches on information concerning registered copyrights;
- Advising and proceeding with the registration of copyrights;
- Advising and representing clients in negotiations and preparation of the licensing and/or assignment contract of copyright and other copyright-related contracts;
- Appealing against decisions on the granting or refusal of granting a certificate of registration of copyright.
2. Advising and representing clients in the enforcement of copyright and neighboring rights, including:
- Making contact with the infringers in order to request them stopping their infringements;
- Coordinating with the State competent authorities and making requests to them to take actions against infringers;
- Taking part, as lawyers to protect clients’ interest, in civil proceedings at courts involving copyright infringements.
3. Giving opinion on Information Technology law, such as the copyright protection of computer software, or works distributed through the Internet.
4. Giving opinion on and proceeding with the registration and maintenance of domain names and web hosting.
Pham Anh Tuan, Lawyer
IP Appeal & Copyright Department
Tel: (84-24) 38 244 852 – Ext. 667